Friday, February 26, 2010

Learning new things

Once this elephant started dancing the need to learn increased substantially .

First thing I started doing was walking around my locality and i was surprised at what is saw around me . There where temple's , parks , Old Buildings , Biker Gang , Great Eateries . Which i did not realize existed in my one decade of staying here . :)

Then I started speaking to people whom i used to Ignore or avoid earlier . I was even more surprised at the information they where giving me .

Then I started using my camera to click pictures , initially indiscriminately and as i started improving, very selectively.

One evening i was putting all this down and realized i was learning at a faster pace than i believe possible .My Hunger to learn was getting fired up .

Now let put down things which i learned which are important:

  • Listening
    Home Painting
    Creating brochures
    golf
    walking
    enjoying nature
    geocaching
    Etc

Now learning has become a part of thinking & living


No comments:

Post a Comment